On Thursday, 15th December 2022 10 students of 4th grade of the BG/BRG Judenburg and 9 students of the Spanish partner school “Colegio Abad Sola Gandìa“ (Erasmus+ partner) met for the second time online. The two schools cooperate in an Erasmus+ project with the topics “Sustainability”. In this online session students were invited to discuss again project topics.
In the meeting also the principal of the Spanish partner school Mr. Jaime Sainz participated, as well as Mrs. Ines Lado the Erasmus+ coordinator of the Colegio Abad Sola. The BG/BRG Judenburg was represented by Mrs. Susanne Stadler and Mr. Michel Kurzemann who will be in charge of this students’ exchange. The Austrian Erasmus+ coordinator Mr. Bernd Fiechtl welcomed all teachers and students.
The programme of this meeting comprised several discussions, activities and talks in breakout-rooms.
• Introduction: Short description of the project and content of this online meeting
• Activity 1: Warming-Up
MENTIMETER: What comes to your mind if you think of Christmas?
• Activity 2:
MENTIMETER: Which Christmas presents do you give to your family?
• Activity 3: Breakout Session 1
Getting to know each other – Social Chit-Chat
• Activity 4: Breakout Session 2
Talk about traditional food you eat during your x-holidays. Think if it is sustainable?
Take down notes on the Padlet: https://padlet.com/letschallengethefuture/6b373vq1z3tfctlp
• Activity 5: Class activity: Check out how much plastic waste you produce during the Christmas holidays! Take 3 pictures and post them on the following Padlet: https://padlet.com/letschallengethefuture/x3ln92j4sq554xle
• Activity 6: Group picture and Farewell. (5 min.)
Prof. Mag. Bernd Fiechtl